ako. si. c.
ako. si. c.
ako. si. c. (I AM C)
Are YOU just PLAIN CURIOUS or SIMPLY NOSY?

A "secret" literary folio of a NOT-SO-KNOWN Eccentric CLOSET POET/ASPIRING FILMMAKER/SELF-PROCLAIMED INSOMNIA QUEEN.

A venue for WEIRD musings of an INDIE MUSICIAN/CHORISTER-IN-HIATUS.

A place where I CAN GET LOST INTO.


My Tumblr My Twitter
Do You EVEN Know Me?

i am CREATIVE. i am CURIOUS. i write and COMPOSE what i please. i CAN do whatever i want. i CAN sometimes be COLD. i am CANDID. i COULD be anyone... i COULD just be any girl... but i DO have ONE NAME. I AM C. I AM CAMS AND THIS IS MY CATHARSIS.
I Read Them. I Love Them. Period.

Spill My Words Jenni Epperson Jim Paredes World Poets Society Wheelers Vegan Ice Cream Video48 UkayUkay Resource Center The Tangled Web The Veluz Bride The Cherry Blossom Girl The Black Couch Chronicles Suelas Style Rookie Style Manila Southisms Popscene Manila Shoe Daydreams Sentimental Style S T Y L E S A M U R A I PostSecret Pop Reviews Now Love and Other Indoor Sports Music News Philippines Mich Dulce Blogged Luminous Silence Love, Any Love. Lourd De Veyra Little Miss Dressup Koralista's Commentaries KOMIX 101 I Am Super Bianca Hello, Lovine.com Hello Kitty Hell Fashion PULIS Face Hunter Everything Old Is New Again Crazy Concoctions Chic Clinic Chuvaness BryanBoy Bleach Catastrophe Elbert Or Bend & Snap Bake Happy Artistta AnnaDelloRusso Adventures of Mr. Slug & Friends Unpredictable Monster Ako Naman Parang Ha... Pinoy Running Realtor Markers of Beautiful Memories iMiggy
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 5:47 AM
Of Confessions, Shattered Dreams, and Endless Waiting
****buried through piles and piles of files in my laptop, i've unearthed this blog post meant to be published sooner. but the emotion still lingers****


Once, I dreamt of being with someone, a prince who will sweep me off my feet. Then that imaginary world came crashing down, just because of a single confession. I had always admired him. I had befriended him even. But when a friend of mine suddenly burst out that she had always liked him too, I had to shut my mouth. I had to keep my feelings for the guy we BOTH liked to myself… yet again.

After that surprising confession, I had mixed feelings. I was surprisingly happy, when she told me that the guy we both dreamt of had no romantic inclination on her. The catch, we weren’t even sure if he blurted it out because there wasn’t really any connection in the first place or… he was finally letting her go. The confession seemed like a shirred glass, piercing my heart bit by bit. Why do I always have to like a guy, who might never love me back in return?

He was always giving off mixed signals… but only to find out that he does that to almost every girl he met. Indeed, he was one of those special guys, who instead of caring for me will just disappoint me again and shatter my dreams. Why does this always happen? Why do I still fall for guys who in the end, is not worthy of my love and affection? Or am I the one to blame for everything?

I admit I am too idealistic at times, wishing that the apple of my eye would feel the same as what I felt for him. Now, I am getting tired. I am getting tired of being just the perennial friend, the girl friend that will never ever be considered a girlfriend. When will be my turn to be treated sweetly? When can I experience a romantic date? When can I even experience holding hands with a guy while talking and walking through the park?

Until all of these have not happened yet… I’ll just continue on and on, asking why? :(
monthly archive

June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 May 2010 June 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 July 2012 September 2012
recent entries

Crushed Magnet Sshh... I've Got a Secret If Music Was the Ultimate Cure... Magaganda Lang Ba Ang Pwedeng Mahalin?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS