ako. si. c.
ako. si. c.
ako. si. c. (I AM C)
Are YOU just PLAIN CURIOUS or SIMPLY NOSY?

A "secret" literary folio of a NOT-SO-KNOWN Eccentric CLOSET POET/ASPIRING FILMMAKER/SELF-PROCLAIMED INSOMNIA QUEEN.

A venue for WEIRD musings of an INDIE MUSICIAN/CHORISTER-IN-HIATUS.

A place where I CAN GET LOST INTO.


My Tumblr My Twitter
Do You EVEN Know Me?

i am CREATIVE. i am CURIOUS. i write and COMPOSE what i please. i CAN do whatever i want. i CAN sometimes be COLD. i am CANDID. i COULD be anyone... i COULD just be any girl... but i DO have ONE NAME. I AM C. I AM CAMS AND THIS IS MY CATHARSIS.
I Read Them. I Love Them. Period.

Spill My Words Jenni Epperson Jim Paredes World Poets Society Wheelers Vegan Ice Cream Video48 UkayUkay Resource Center The Tangled Web The Veluz Bride The Cherry Blossom Girl The Black Couch Chronicles Suelas Style Rookie Style Manila Southisms Popscene Manila Shoe Daydreams Sentimental Style S T Y L E S A M U R A I PostSecret Pop Reviews Now Love and Other Indoor Sports Music News Philippines Mich Dulce Blogged Luminous Silence Love, Any Love. Lourd De Veyra Little Miss Dressup Koralista's Commentaries KOMIX 101 I Am Super Bianca Hello, Lovine.com Hello Kitty Hell Fashion PULIS Face Hunter Everything Old Is New Again Crazy Concoctions Chic Clinic Chuvaness BryanBoy Bleach Catastrophe Elbert Or Bend & Snap Bake Happy Artistta AnnaDelloRusso Adventures of Mr. Slug & Friends Unpredictable Monster Ako Naman Parang Ha... Pinoy Running Realtor Markers of Beautiful Memories iMiggy
Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 1:05 AM
"Hi I'm 22... and I'm an UNDERACHIVER."
I had been on this weird phase for these past few months, NOT writing a single entry for 2010. I would ALWAYS fish out my notepad to scribble random ideas or save my thoughts on my trusty laptop... but then again, I FAIL to post everything at the end of the day.

I'm NOT SO SURE if I'm doing a "blogging diet" or maybe...
I HAD NO INSPIRATION to blog at all.

Yeah, I just turned 22 last March and TOP it all of...

a. I STILL WASN'T able to GRADUATE
b. I STILL have NO boyfriend (I have a love-hate relationship on this issue actually)
c. I WAS NOT churning out ANY new songs
d. I am RETURNING to my "bored-insecure-self pity" phase (yikes!)

and LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...

e. I LOST my drive... and STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE! (seriously!)

I don't have a clue on what to do anymore. I couldn't see what I probably will be in the future.

In OTHER WORDS...

I DON'T want to talk about ANYTHING that refers to either:
a. ACADEMICS
b. LOVE LIFE
c. CAREER.


Reaching the age of 22, I do FEEL that I am INDEED an UNDERACHIEVER.
While MOST of my batchmates are already earning thousands, I'm STILL STUCK to the same course and to the SAME FREAKIN' PLACE for about 5 years already. Talk about NOT going UP the career ladder.

People are pestering me MORE nowadays with the question:
"Kailan ka ba gragraduate? (When are you graduating?)"

And I am sooo TEMPTED to retort:
"Hindi na. Ayoko na eh. (Not anymore. I don't want to anymore.)"

If having diplomas were the MAIN ISSUE in the professional sector, heck...
I DON'T WANNA ENTER that sector!
Seriously, if ONLY artists were given MUCH respect and MORE venues to work in, I wouldn't HESITATE to just drop out of school and get BACK to work on my compositions, unfinished scripts and stories, and produce MORE poems.


However, I'm just NOT sure if someone would actually take MY side at this point in time. As my siblings, friends, and ALMOST everyone around have ALWAYS said:

"Masasayang lang ang oras at pinag-aralan mo (You'll just waste your time and what you've already studied)..."


I HONESTLY DON'T FREAKIN' CARE ANYMORE.
All I wanted to say is...

"I JUST WANT OUT. I JUST WANT TO BE FREE TO DO WHAT I REALLY WANTED. JUST ACCEPT IT YOU FREAKS!"


***And I heavily sighed and just merely posted this on the blog. sh*t.
monthly archive

June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 May 2010 June 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 July 2012 September 2012
recent entries

From a Fabulous Performer to Mere Spectator Of Heartaches and Goodbyes Farewell My Dear Currently Hopeless On Choosing Sides and Making a Stand Bittersweet Of Confessions, Shattered Dreams, and Endless Waiting Crushed Magnet Sshh... I've Got a Secret
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS