ako. si. c.
ako. si. c.
ako. si. c. (I AM C)
Are YOU just PLAIN CURIOUS or SIMPLY NOSY?

A "secret" literary folio of a NOT-SO-KNOWN Eccentric CLOSET POET/ASPIRING FILMMAKER/SELF-PROCLAIMED INSOMNIA QUEEN.

A venue for WEIRD musings of an INDIE MUSICIAN/CHORISTER-IN-HIATUS.

A place where I CAN GET LOST INTO.


My Tumblr My Twitter
Do You EVEN Know Me?

i am CREATIVE. i am CURIOUS. i write and COMPOSE what i please. i CAN do whatever i want. i CAN sometimes be COLD. i am CANDID. i COULD be anyone... i COULD just be any girl... but i DO have ONE NAME. I AM C. I AM CAMS AND THIS IS MY CATHARSIS.
I Read Them. I Love Them. Period.

Spill My Words Jenni Epperson Jim Paredes World Poets Society Wheelers Vegan Ice Cream Video48 UkayUkay Resource Center The Tangled Web The Veluz Bride The Cherry Blossom Girl The Black Couch Chronicles Suelas Style Rookie Style Manila Southisms Popscene Manila Shoe Daydreams Sentimental Style S T Y L E S A M U R A I PostSecret Pop Reviews Now Love and Other Indoor Sports Music News Philippines Mich Dulce Blogged Luminous Silence Love, Any Love. Lourd De Veyra Little Miss Dressup Koralista's Commentaries KOMIX 101 I Am Super Bianca Hello, Lovine.com Hello Kitty Hell Fashion PULIS Face Hunter Everything Old Is New Again Crazy Concoctions Chic Clinic Chuvaness BryanBoy Bleach Catastrophe Elbert Or Bend & Snap Bake Happy Artistta AnnaDelloRusso Adventures of Mr. Slug & Friends Unpredictable Monster Ako Naman Parang Ha... Pinoy Running Realtor Markers of Beautiful Memories iMiggy
Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
None or Gone?
I might have been just assuming,
I might have been just dreaming.
My eyes were simply blinded,
And everything's left unsaid.


T'was fun at first,
But in the long run it was actually the worst.
Days having fun simply faded,
And it left me feeling jaded.


A lot of questions are still unanswered,
But what the hell, would've it mattered?
Because you just left me asking,
You just kept me guessing.


Maybe meeting you was a big mistake,
Because it is MY feelings at stake.
That certain joy you allegedly brought in suddenly faltered,
And you just left my heart completely shattered. :/
monthly archive

June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 May 2010 June 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 July 2012 September 2012
recent entries

You Left Me Hanging It's A First Oh I Need A Sign Confused Bothersome You! Oh Dear I'm Back in Elbi And Guess What...?!? No, I'm Not Going Anywhere The Day When I ALMOST Cried in Public "Hi I'm 22... and I'm an UNDERACHIVER." From a Fabulous Performer to Mere Spectator
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS