ako. si. c.
ako. si. c.
ako. si. c. (I AM C)
Are YOU just PLAIN CURIOUS or SIMPLY NOSY?

A "secret" literary folio of a NOT-SO-KNOWN Eccentric CLOSET POET/ASPIRING FILMMAKER/SELF-PROCLAIMED INSOMNIA QUEEN.

A venue for WEIRD musings of an INDIE MUSICIAN/CHORISTER-IN-HIATUS.

A place where I CAN GET LOST INTO.


My Tumblr My Twitter
Do You EVEN Know Me?

i am CREATIVE. i am CURIOUS. i write and COMPOSE what i please. i CAN do whatever i want. i CAN sometimes be COLD. i am CANDID. i COULD be anyone... i COULD just be any girl... but i DO have ONE NAME. I AM C. I AM CAMS AND THIS IS MY CATHARSIS.
I Read Them. I Love Them. Period.

Spill My Words Jenni Epperson Jim Paredes World Poets Society Wheelers Vegan Ice Cream Video48 UkayUkay Resource Center The Tangled Web The Veluz Bride The Cherry Blossom Girl The Black Couch Chronicles Suelas Style Rookie Style Manila Southisms Popscene Manila Shoe Daydreams Sentimental Style S T Y L E S A M U R A I PostSecret Pop Reviews Now Love and Other Indoor Sports Music News Philippines Mich Dulce Blogged Luminous Silence Love, Any Love. Lourd De Veyra Little Miss Dressup Koralista's Commentaries KOMIX 101 I Am Super Bianca Hello, Lovine.com Hello Kitty Hell Fashion PULIS Face Hunter Everything Old Is New Again Crazy Concoctions Chic Clinic Chuvaness BryanBoy Bleach Catastrophe Elbert Or Bend & Snap Bake Happy Artistta AnnaDelloRusso Adventures of Mr. Slug & Friends Unpredictable Monster Ako Naman Parang Ha... Pinoy Running Realtor Markers of Beautiful Memories iMiggy
Friday, August 5, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
WRATH of the Insomnia Queen
It's been literally ages I mean MONTHS since I haven't written a DAMN THING in this "hibernating" blog of mine. Why so? It's because I just LOST my drive, I have NO inspiration.

My past few months were a ROLLERCOASTER of emotions, t'was physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually & creatively daunting so to speak. I've been back-stabbed, abandoned, left-out, displaced, etc! (you get the picture right?!)

Nevertheless, my INSOMNIA ATTACKS have transformed me into:

1. A Twitter ADDICT (now everybody *gasp*)
2. A girl who CONSTANTLY relies on 0.facebook (free fb service) or alas, THE mobile internet during harsh times
3. A TOTAL FOODIE (from vegetarian lunches to sinful desserts; you name it, I must've tried it, haha!)
4. A MORE silent, pessimistic/idealistic, irate lass who at the SLIGHTEST showcase of stupidity can THROW A FIT... yes, REALLY.
5. A "reformed" partygirl or in other words: DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PARTIES AT ALL.
6. A lady who DOESN'T DRINK anything alcoholic (maybe because I just grew tired of it)
7. A "REDUCED" coffee-drinker (yup, I have FINALLY removed my 1x/2x a week Starbucks visit much to my heart's dismay & to my mom's happiness)

& LASTLY...

8. A girl who DITCHED EVERYTHING that she deems IS DETRIMENTAL to her personal growth or as I personally tagged as: "LIFE RUINERS." (These include people, places, situations, memories, groups, etc.)

The INNER SARCASTIC in me has emerged so those "Who dare SCORN the bitch, will FEEL the WRATH of the bitch."

Just a FRIENDLY REMINDER before ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. *enter evil laugh*

I may still be reeling from all the pain & frustration but I know that SOON ENOUGH, those "LIFE RUINERS" will just simply scoff & bow down to the ALMIGHTY INSOMNIA QUEEN...

or maybe WILL JUST RECEIVE THE BAD KARMIC END. :">

p.s.
THIS IS SO NOT A PRODUCT OF A MERE "I just LACK sleep today" KIND OF POST. It's MORE of an ANGSTY REALIZATION, bitch. >:)
monthly archive

June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 May 2010 June 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 July 2012 September 2012
recent entries

Now That I Have You... NOT :( Half-Hearted None or Gone? You Left Me Hanging It's A First Oh I Need A Sign Confused Bothersome You! Oh Dear I'm Back in Elbi And Guess What...?!? No, I'm Not Going Anywhere
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS